Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

A week with us...

Sunday..the twins LOVE primary in Irmo and Pete teaches the High Priest lesson. I finally get to go to Sacrament but then I crash for the rest of the day since I work Saturday nights!

Pete spends a good part of his week at the BCBS Tower on I-20 and Alpine...a long way from home.... but only 4 years and 2 months till retirement!!!!!

and we have been hitting the books in our virtual school...we slacked off in December but are FINALLY all caught up...the twins are just ridiculously smart so it's easy...it just takes ALL of my time!!!!! But, it's worth the sacrifice!
I am taking one class every 8 weeks and have 4 more left until I get my BSN and am FINISHED with formal education forever!!!! I really do not enjoy it and just want to be done...it's easy but very very time consuming and I always feel like I am behind...even though I'm not...

Connor went to an audiologist last month and tomorrow he has to have some minor surgery to help his speech...like LaNelle and Peter, he is "tongue-tied". LaNelle's was fixed at 2 weeks by Dr Cohen and Peter's at age 6 by his dentist. So now it's Connor's turn! yikes! Then, Sarah Beth and I get to go to Girls' Activity Days (which is held at night...) We love it!!!
Wednesday is diet check in day for us at Jenny Craig....we have been perfect this week and the scale shows it...love the food
but there are times when I am very hungry (due to my crazy up all night life!!!) but we are still determined....and I have almost quit drinking diet coke...my head hurts all the time which underscores how addicting caffeine is...and I am having to back off slower than cold turkey...but I am making great progress.
Connor loves Wednesdays because he loves scouts!!! He has a SUPER leader....he's so cute!!

On Thursday, I have a day long class at work so my neice Beth has graciously agreed to let the twins visit her for the day. My twins are sooo excited to play with her 4 children! Thanks, Beth!
and then Friday will be the start of the twins' K12 Bowling league. They bowl each Friday afternoon with other K12 kids and the scores are listed nationally in the "virtual league". Fun!!

And Friday nights mean two things.....Football for Connor (2 more games!) and...

back to the Children's hospital to work for me....all weekend
:(
but I do love what I do and am thankful for the ability to help financially and still have all week with my children.
My cord to my blackberry is missing in action so I have been cell phone-less most of the time since January 2nd and I have missed talking to my kids and girlfriends...but I'll get a new one soon!!! Meanwhile...see you on blog/facebook!!!!

4 comments:

LaNelle said...

awwwww! I wish I was there with ya'll for your crazy yet so fun weeks! Love you all!

Leigh This Way said...

Wow!! Sounds like your weeks are really busy! I don't know how you keep up with everything.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

your cell phone is gone...that would explain why you didn't answer. :) see you thursday

Christi said...

What a post! Thanks for all the updating! I still hate not getting to see y'all every Sunday. Glad this week has been good for y'all! Maybe we'll see you at conference...