Connor loves to learn and is smart because he reads and investigates and asks millions of questions and listens...here he is with a "Book of Knowledge" LaNelle sent him for Christmas...he STOPPED opening presents to start reading it and telling us fact after fact...
Our cable is out...who knows why?? I reported it but am not too concerned...it's nice to have a "TV break" and so last night Connor wanted to go onto his facebook. My older boys made it for him as a joke to aggravate me and it did at first but I have come around and used correctly, it is another great way to link farflung families and friends so I allow it. ANYWAY!!!!! Connor knows he cannot accept a friend without our permission and last night he kept asking about the "adding people you may know list", "Do I know Laurel Knuckles?" (yes, she's Aunt Laurel) "do I know Peggy Albrecht?" (no, she's related to a friend of Mommy's) "do I know Nancy (and yes LaNelle he pronounced it simmons) Simons?" (yes, that's Steven's mommy) and while it was a little aggravating, it keeps him safe and I encourage any type of reading and writing...and he sent me the sweetest note on my wall (I loovvvvvvveeeeeee yooooouuuuuuu Mommmmyyyy)...

Ok, y'all are probably hoping I'll get cable back soon, huh? I should be writing a paper...
Our cable is out...who knows why?? I reported it but am not too concerned...it's nice to have a "TV break" and so last night Connor wanted to go onto his facebook. My older boys made it for him as a joke to aggravate me and it did at first but I have come around and used correctly, it is another great way to link farflung families and friends so I allow it. ANYWAY!!!!! Connor knows he cannot accept a friend without our permission and last night he kept asking about the "adding people you may know list", "Do I know Laurel Knuckles?" (yes, she's Aunt Laurel) "do I know Peggy Albrecht?" (no, she's related to a friend of Mommy's) "do I know Nancy (and yes LaNelle he pronounced it simmons) Simons?" (yes, that's Steven's mommy) and while it was a little aggravating, it keeps him safe and I encourage any type of reading and writing...and he sent me the sweetest note on my wall (I loovvvvvvveeeeeee yooooouuuuuuu Mommmmyyyy)...
I always check his facebook out after he has been on it and laughed today when I saw this notification because we have not even covered this in school yet..he is so much like Peter!!
Congratulation you have passed the They/Their/They're Test








4 comments:
I feel the same way. Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends but just like everything else technologically related, it is abused by others for evil purposes and even I have to be careful of what I do on here to not be exposed to those things. Way to go for being involved!
Facebook is a fun way to keep in touch and I am glad that Connor is smart enough to do it...wow! And by the way, Libbi, I finally beat your score in pathwords..hehehe!
That's great that you're training your kiddos to be responsible internet users. I know your wall note must have been the highlight to your day. I would have been bubbling over with glee.
BTW, I'm doing Dental Hygiene ...and thanks for thinking about me. :) You're great!
That's so impressive that he got the there/their/they're test right at his age.... I can't even remember when I finally figured it out but I'm gonna guess sometime in middle school! lol.
Post a Comment