Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

proving Andrew and Peter right...

My boys think BLOGS are just a bragging post...and I say, "and your point is????" So just to prove them right, I'll blatently brag...

I had some very nice emails in my work inbox from some very important people at Palmetto Health...all congratulating me on a qoute that was included in this week's "Pillar Talk" (a communication sent out to management) and also telling me that my quote is featured on a poster that will hang on every communication board in every unit at Palmetto Health...well then!
There's just something cool about seeing your name in print on every bulletin board you pass at work...and nice to know senior management know my name in a good way! My 15 minutes of fame...at work anyway...

5 comments:

Marina said...

Yay! You deserve it! It's good to be recognized every now and then. We knew you were wise, now you've got documents to prove it. LOL

LaNelle said...

What is the quote?!?!? I want to know!

Pamelia said...

Good Job!!! It's nice to know that people see to good job that you do!!!!

kim e said...

Post the quote! I don't mind if Peter and Andrew call it bragging. I love to read about everyones's accomplishments. It is always nice to here good news! You always have been a great writer.

Anonymous said...

that's so cool - you deserve to be quoted!!!