Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

oh...the Quote

I posted it back in October...it was for a contest (THAT I DID NOT WIN!) but upper management liked it better than the winner and chose it for our "Best 100 places to work" poster...I can't get the poster to save and post but the qoute is:


“Our vision clearly guides every employee every day and makes
this the best place to work in healthcare. We treat all patients
(and each other) as we would want to be treated. It sounds
simple, and it is. From the boardroom to the basement and
everywhere in between, we smile, we help, we go the extra mile.
We’ve got the knowledge, skills and technology to heal but it’s our
heart that sets us apart!”
Elizabeth Sheridan
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Richland

6 comments:

The Gould Family said...

That's such a great quote, you should have won that contest!

Kalia said...

Awesome, awesome!!!

LaNelle said...

yeah you should have won...they just must be dumb...atleast the upper management got it right. And I'm sure every employee at the hospital is thinking when they see that sign..."oh my goodness its that perfect nurse Libbi Sheridan AGAIN making us all look not as cool as her!" haha I love you and your ability to write because I got a little of it in my genes too!

Libbi said...

hahaha I don't think ANY of the nurse I work with think I'm cool...maybe a good PICU nurse but surely not cool!!!! But that's ok. Pete thinks I'm cool!!!

Leigh This Way said...

Yeah for you! I find it really funny that someone else won the contest but yet your quote is the one posted up every where at Richland. Hooray for you!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

i remember reading that now...it sounds like they asked you to write a quote for the poster it's so perfect