Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

It Makes Me Wanna SHOUT!!!!!

So this week was a challenge for both of us. We took a quick trip to Virginia and had to turn down Grandma's famous mac n cheese and fried chicken...ok so I used a splurge and ate a tiny portion (and believe me I COVETED that platter and dish..I could have eaten it all!) but Pete stood firm since he knew he had to save his splurge for today's business lunch (steak, of course!).

AND...last night my best good friend Jackie treated me to OLIVE GARDEN and the play CATS! But, I only ate ONE breadstick, salad and the Jenny Craig approved "meal on my own" Apricot chicken (fabulous and I only ate 1/2 the chicken...go me!)

So...drum roll please....................

Pete lost 4.8 and I lost 4.5


We-eee-eeel....You know you make me wanna (Shout!)Kick my heels up and (Shout!)Throw my hands up and (Shout!)Throw my head back and (Shout!)Come on now (Shout!)

Looking ahead...this week is full of treachery also...Will comes home and I am visiting DT and DeeDee but I'm bringing my cooler of Jenny Food!!! Go us!!

6 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

All right! Congrats! Way to stick to it!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! YAY!!!

The Gould Family said...

You're doing awesome!

Kalia said...

Great job!! Keep up the good work!!

LaNelle said...

yep keep losing it...I'm proud of ya'll! So when does the working out start?!? That was the hardest for me to start when I was losing weight. Heck its still hard sometimes to get the motivation to do it, but I enjoy it a great deal more now...like its almost therapeutic for me believe it or not!

Mikelene said...

Way to stay strong around all that tempting food. :)