Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Congratulations Nicole and Dean!!!!!

Nicole and I became very good friends in nursing school...there is an incredible bond that forms with someone who is at your side through every clinical and class. I would not have been as successful without her...she is a very smart and skillful nurse and one of the most genuinely caring persons I have ever known. Four of my children worked for her husband in his restaurant and they all adore Dean. Nicole and Dean were married the same summer as LaNelle and Steven and they experienced many of the same fertility struggles so we were excited to learn they would be parents. It's a little bittersweet for me because I can't help but cry thinking of LaNelle and Steven's baby that was due next month but I do know that life goes on and LaNelle's turn will come...in the meantime, I am thrilled for Nicole and Dean!

Nikolas Steve Bitzas (Cole) was born on January 7th and weighed almost 7 pounds...isn't he adorable????

2 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Such a cute little guy!

LaNelle said...

It is hard for me yes...but I looked up to Dean and Nicole and could not be happier for them...they truly deserve to be and will be amazing parents! And of course he is adorable just like his parents! Please tell Nicole that I am happy for her!