Okay now, in response to some requests, I am reluctantly agreeing to be accountable to my blogging world on a weekly basis...
just remember that old very fat people will not show a loss in pictures for quite a few weeks
...last year I lost almost 40 pounds and unless you held before and after pictures side by side, no one really could tell (yeah...that is a little discouraging!). Pete will show a change quicker and also lose quicker...just another perk of being a male!!!!!!!
ANYWAYS...here we are in SLC last month which is pretty much a before picture...do not expect measurements because I can't count that high!!! (ok ALL of mine were in the fifties..yes that was 50s!!!!) I'm pretty much a block of globby fat. But that was then and this is now...we had a great 1st week...we really stuck to it! Now we have to add exercise...
Check out those twin double chins and baggy eyes and note there is no longer a jaw line...yuck!We started at (Pete) 235 and (me) 278.5
DRUM ROLL PLEASE...........
I lost 5 pounds and Pete lost 7 pounds....
Woo Hoo!!!! that's the way, uh huh uh huh I like it, uh huh uh huh!!!!!







10 comments:
Hey Sister Sheridan! I stumbled upon your blog through LaNelles'! I don't even know if you remember me... (I used to be Amanda Lemen from the Lex. 2 ward) Congrats on losing weight and starting your diet. It sure is tough. I am doing the same thing now too after having Brinley. I gained 75 lbs. pregnant. So I have a lot to lose! Keep up the good work! It is so good to hear how everyone is doing. Isn't the internet a marvelous tool?
Sincerely,
Amanda
i'm SOOOO happy for y'all! 5 and 7 is so amazing!! Y'all are doing GREAT!
Yay for ya'll!!! You're doing GREAT!
Hurray! Congrats for both of you! I will say that it just drives me crazy how much faster guys can lose weight than us girls. Its so not fair!
Keep up the GREAT work!
Wow! Those are amazing numbers!!! Go you guys!!! Sounds like you're off to an excellent start!
congratulations! that's a good number in just a week. In our family, the man/woman weight loss is backwards - so Rob knows better how you feel. Have you seen those funny commercials with the guy and the girl on the couch? He gives up the diet coke and shrinks; She diets and barely loses?
I couldn't help but laugh at the last line of your post because I could picture you and dad saying/singing and dancing to that and embarassing ALL of us! haha...I'm proud of ya'll! Beach here we come!
Nice progress!! That's exciting! It's always nice to get results to help motivate you to keep going! Keep up the good work and motivation!! Keep psyching yourselves into it so you don't get psyched out of it! Love, Kalia
That is wonderful news! Glad y'all are really sticking to it!
And in case you're ever in need of a walking companion, Owen and I will join you anytime!!
Post a Comment