Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

On the road again...

Listen up KIM (aka my favorite diet Nazi!!!)
I ate out at least 10 times in a 4 day period with my girlfriends and my diet came to a screeching halt and then backed up..BUT I got back on track and met my goal this week..which was to weigh in at the same weight I was before the big overindulgent trip and WOO HOO...I succeeded!

Before the beach...I weighed 262...
and one week after, I weighed 261...
so I am officially

On The Road Again
poor Pete hit the dreaded diet plateau and stayed the same weight but we are buying a Wii fit so that should shake things up a bit....and as they say at Jenny Craig...
It's about PROGRESS not PERFECTION
Amen to that!
On the road again, I'm so glad to be on the road again...

4 comments:

Pamelia said...

Good job Libbi!!! I need to start SOMETHING!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally read that wrong and read " its not about progression its about perfection" and thought, "wow I can't believe they say that at Jenny Craig, but I guess its how everyone in hollywood sees it" and then read it again and saw I was wrong. So this will make me feel better with my dinky little pounds and not looking like Heidi Klum. Well, maybe not but I can say it makes me feel good.
But you seriously have such a great attitude, its hard not to have a good attitude around you.

kim e said...

I knew you would get back on track. Since I have been the weight watcher for over 30 years and it is all about life long changes we do have to take a break and treat ourselves now and again. (What better way to enjoy the good stuff than on your girlfriend weekend. Wish I could have seen you) Tell Pete to hang in there, we all have weeks with no motion but that makes the successful ones that much better.

The Gould Family said...

You are so creative, I love how you can think of so many fun songs to go along with your weight loss efforts each week!! Way to go with your goal this week! Such an accomplishment after a fun vacation like that! ;0)