Once, many years ago that measured 24"...now it's almost 2 1/2 times that..ugh..I'll never measure 24" again but maybe 30" would be nice (or a miracle!)
Here is our first update...4 weeks into the biggest loser challenge..together we have lost over 30 pounds in less than a month!!! The first picture was in mid December...

Here is our first update...4 weeks into the biggest loser challenge..together we have lost over 30 pounds in less than a month!!! The first picture was in mid December...
and this blurry shot from tonight...

Ok don't expect miracles..we have only lost 5% of our starting weight...but even if it isn't evident in pictures, it is in our clothes so we are happy!! These were taken by SB with my phone and sent to facebook and then to my computer and then here and they are really fuzzy but you get the point...






9 comments:
Wow! I didn't realized that y'all had lost that much already. Congrats and keep up the great work!!
you looked beautiful tonight!
you're doing great- keep it up. put us all to shame.
You are looking great!!! Keep it up, progress is a huge motivator!!!
I can tell no matter you think! I'm proud of you and cant wait til the beach to see what you look like then! Just don't quit!
I can tell that y'all are losing weight. And I already told you Scott noticed (last night). You both are looking FANTASTIC!! Keep it up!
Nice results. I am still cheering for your success. Keep working on that swimsuit figure!
You both look amazing. Jenny Craig must really know what the answer is and you are sure proof. You both could be poster pin-ups for them. Keep up the good work. Summer's not very far away!
I can tell!!! You look great!!
5% is good. I hear that 10% (whether big or small in number) makes a big difference in health consequences and you're half way there! yea
Post a Comment