Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

and the beat goes on...

No pictures, no song this week...I missed my Jenny craig appt because I've been shopping like crazy for 4 days with 4 of my best good girlfriends in gorgeous Myrtle Beach!! WOW did we have fun!!!! And we ate and ate and ate...so I am not going NEAR a scale until Thursday when I check in at Jenny Craig...and my goal is to weigh the same as my last check in before the big girlfriend trip (and that might take a miracle!).

BUT AS FOR PETE.....
HE is THE MAN!!!!! He lost again...
and he lost
drum roll......drum roll....drum roll......
a great big huge....
3.2 pounds
We are so proud of him!!!! Pray for me...I feel so fat tonight...

5 comments:

Kalia said...

Well, if you gain you're not alone. I was holding my own, not exercising, but staying fairly steady till my recent few week long binge. I've gained, and I can see it in my butt and thighs especially. Raarr...yet, I still continue to overeat...and my knees are crap (should be excellent motivation to lose)....why is nothing enought to truly motivate me?

Jean said...

Good for Pete and I have no doubt that when you go back, you will be able to lose all the weight that you will need to!

LaNelle said...

Just don't quit...even if you gain it OK...don't quit! And woohoo for Dad!

kim e said...

The fat police says get back on the wagon! You know it will be worth it! Make good choices when you go out. (Just a little tidbit...last time I checked most restaurants have a healthy section on the menu.)
Don't say what you are thinking, you know you have to love your sister!

Jean said...

And what would we do without our diet nazi sister who is always trying to keep us on track???? Good luck this week...I know you will do well! I love you...from your very fat sister, Jean!