Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Biggest Loser...week 5...Walking On Sunshine

Pete is still walking 2-3 miles a day and he looks so much more healthy..he has color in his face and well, he can WALK 2-3 miles in a day and that is really remarkable. I am beginning to remember that he was a long distance runner..and actually believe that the day will come when he runs again! Go Pete! And all that walking and Jenny Craig Food paid off again...

Pete lost another 3 pounds!!!!
I had a good week too. SB has been struggling with her lungs so we haven't been back to the dam and I haven't felt very well either so I have not got myself in motion yet...BUT I did stick to the eating plan and that was enough to give me the edge and this week, I get to be the biggest loser in the Sheridan House...ok so not by much but I did lose...
3 1/2 pounds!!!!!
****************************************************
Hey , alright now and don't it feel good!! hey yeh ,oh yeah and don't it feel good!!
walking on sunshine walking on sunshine

7 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Wow! Y'all are doing great. I hope that you and SB start to feel better very soon. I can't wait until I can start walking and running 2-3 miles so that I can start losing weight.

LaNelle said...

you are such a dork, but one awesome weight losing dork! I'm so proud of ya'll! Now if only my lungs will get to working right so that I can get back to working out too!

kim e said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! I love that ya'll are working so hard on getting fit. Way to go Pete on the walking. We can all enjoy a brisk walk on the beach when ya'll come this way and we will truly be walking on sunshine! Hope SB is feeling better.

Kalia said...

Awesome, and isn't it amazing how fast you see results in how you feel, and look. I need to start exercising again, but when I did this fall, the pounds were coming off, my pants were fitting better, my tummy was tighter, and all in the month I was doing it, now I'm off and loose and flabby again, but now I know how fast I can change when I try ;-). Congratulations you guys!! And keep up the moral support with eachother because that is huge!!!

Jean said...

Yea!!!! Y'all are doing so good..you are both the biggest losers in our family...keep going!

Mikelene said...

:D
Yay!

Anonymous said...

y'all are blowing this game out of the water!!!