Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Family is Telepathic!!!!

I always laugh when one of my children call me because without fail, within minutes, one or sometimes all of my other children will call. The other day I posted a "one word only" post that Patti and her friends had done and then my sister did it and today, Heather emailed me one that was very similar...she refuses to have a blog or facebook so I am going to copy her email here...it just amazes me that we are all almost always on the same thought pattern!!!! (and I am convinced the recession is real because a few months ago Heather was entirely too busy to do these and always just deleted this sort of thing...)
These are Heather's answers...

Where is your cell phone?
hip

Your significant other?
kyle

Hair color?
blonde

Your mother?
libbi

Your father?
Pete

Your favorite thing?
food

Your dream last night?
yes

Your favorite drink?
tea

Your dream/goal?
travel

What room are you in?
office

Your hobby?
exercise

Your fear?
President

Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs?
traveling

Where were you last night?
home

Something that you aren't?
liar

Muffins?
blueberry

Wish list item?
baby

Last thing you did?
eat

What are you wearing?
Sweater

TV?
yes

Your pets?
Crazy

Friends?
close

Your life?
crazy

Your mood?
nervous

Missing someone?
son

Drinking?
tea

Smoking?
no

Your car?
Yellow (today)

Something you're not wearing?
belt

Your favorite store?
banana

Your favorite color?
green

When is the last time you cried?
long

Who will resend this?
Mom

Where do you go to over and over?
target

Five people who email me regularly?
friends

My favorite place to eat?
Meltingpot


Favorite place I'd like to be at right now?
warm

That's my girl!!!!

0 comments: