Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Peter the babysitter...hmmmm




I can't find my cord to upload my girlfriend trip pics so I hope Jackie puts hers up soon!! While we were gone having a FABULOUS time, Peter was sweet enough to come help out with Sarah Beth and Connor...SB called me every 5 minutes and left messages such as this (and I quote)




Mama, you need to call and yell as hard as you can at Peter because I didn't want to go to MacDonald's and Daddy gave him money and Peter told me to get over myself...




Mama, when you get home you need to spank Peter really really hard because he is climning that windmill tower and he is going to break his knee again and he is teaching bad stuff like that to Connor and he needs a very bad spanking...




Mama I am freaking out because I am the mother when you are gone and Peter will NOT listen to me and he is bossing me around and he let the dogs in the HOUSE and I am just freaking out and I need you to put a stop to Peter's bad behavior because he is out of control and it is freaking me out and I am not feeling good...




and my very favorite message


(the italics indicate a very quiet, hoarse pitiful voice, the bold is top of the lungs screaming)




Mama I am very sick and my nose is running and Peter said I couldn't call and bother you but I am very very sick and my head hurts and my nose is sniffy andLEAVE ME ALONE PETER YOU ARE NOT MY BOSS AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME I CAN'T CALL MY MAMA SO HUSHI need some medicine and I am just so sick I need you to call Dr Kyle and I am sorry to bother you but I am so sick I can't talk good...


10 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Hahaha! That last message is so great! I remember when I was younger and during the summer we would call mom every few minutes with messages like that. Awesome!

kim e said...

Sarah Beth is a hoot! Wonder where she got all that drama.....maybe her 3 big sisters rubbed off on her. hehe
I will have to agree with her on the tower climbing. Did Sarah Beth take the photos as evidence?

LaNelle said...

I am seriously laughing OUT LOUD...that is hilarious. And it is so funny because I know that you are not exaggerating even one little bit. I love it! Oh I miss my little neglected sweet Sarah Beth. haha

Libbi said...

you bet SB took that photo as evidence...and made sure I KNEW she took it...she was mad at Peter but I noticed Ellen climbing and she thinks Ellen is PERFECT and adores her! heehee

Kalia said...

What a sweetie!!! Atley told me my nose is handsome today because I showered.

Anonymous said...

ok, I can not get over this - I think this is the best post you've ever put up. SB is hilarious - I love that girl.

Grandma Ard said...

Payback is wonderful, sounds like rearing you all over again, she is a carbon copy of her Mama! It was so funny!I will just have to come down and get all of you streight where Sarah beth is concerned!

love, Mama

Mikelene said...

ohmygosh Sarah Beth is HILARIOUS!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

i had to muffle my laughter (for sleeping children) during that last one...my favorite also!
I think Peter should be spanked for the tower climbing! haha :)

ELIZEM said...

ROFL