Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ellen and Peter

So most everyone knows that Peter has been in a really good mood for months now...and part of that could be the Tigers great basketball season...or all the honor societies he's been inducted to...or maybe it's Ellen. In fact, I'd bet on it!!
Ellen is his girlfriend...and we've known her since our Charlotte days...she was his "girl" in 3rd grade..in fact, he overcame his shyness to give her a necklace for Christmas when he was 8 years old...
And every single member of our family that has met her just adores her. She is quality. She is cute, personable, smart, fun, beautiful, she loves kids, loves family, and she is NICE!!!
Most important of all, since she's been around, I've seen Peter smile...really truly smile (eyes and all) and I haven't seen that smile since...well, third grade!

Don't they make a really cute couple???? We love Peter and Ellen!

6 comments:

LaNelle said...

Well I guess I will officially be the last one to (re)meet her. Peter has made her scared of me I'm sure. I'll be nice though...eventually haha. Just kidding, I'm happy that Peter is happy and that she is a good girl!

Mikelene said...

So does this mean there will be an announcement in the near future?

Mikelene said...

He's given her jewelry once, will he do it again??? hmmmmm....

Libbi said...

would be great by me but everyone that knows Peter knows he THINKS and PONDERS and THINKS....but we shall see...

kim e said...

Oh, I am so glad to see him smile. I love the look in ones eyes when they are truly happy- nothing compares to that feeling.
You are right, Mom's know the look!
It is good to ponder.

Jean said...

I think Ellen is adorable and liked her right away! She is good for Peter and they do make a cute couple!