I got this from Mikelene's blog and was so excited to be # 3 that it took me a minute to realize I had committed to doing it also...so check it out...LUCKY YOU!!!!!!
Lucky you!The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet (but Heaven knows it will most likely be super shiny or look like it got attacked by a bedazzler). I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
*Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!*
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Lucky You
Posted by Libbi at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I'll give you your clipboard AND something else!!!
So does that mean two people are making you something fabulous??I'll still make you something, Libbi. Since you said you got this from ME, not Mary Beth. :P hehehe
Prizes are the best! Hope you get something special.
I saw this on some other people's blogs and never left a comment to win a prize by them, but for some reason I'm feeling like I'd enjoy something from you, no matter if it's crazy or not. ;) Wow, that was one long, run-on sentence! It's late. Anyway, sounds like fun...can't wait to see what I get. Since I live so far away, you can email me something. ;)
Cool, I'm excited!!!
OK that's FIVE...and the winners are...
Mary Beth
Mikelene
Kim
Marina
Kalia
now..what will be your prize???? I know and I hope y'all will like it!!!!
ps did you notice the winners make a full house..3 M's and 2 K's
That's funny!
Post a Comment