Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Pete is The MAN!!!!! He is also the biggest loser in the Sheridan Household this week....


are you ready for this...

3 weeks into Jenny Craig....

tadatadatadatada....



he lost 4 pounds...which is


64 ounces...which is


one thousand nine hundred grams...


sticking to the plan pays off!!!!


ME?????? Well, I am happy that I lost one teeny tiny pound (hey now ...every loss is a win)...because we measured today and in 4 weeks on Jenny Craig, I have lost a total of


10.5 inches......WOW!!!!


Here are the new (still grotesque but making progress) measurements:


Bust 52.5 (-3.5 inches!!)

Waist 47 (- 4 inches!!)

Abdoman 54 ( - 3 inches!!)

Hips 54 (no change but that's ok!)


we still have a LONG LONG journey ahead but we are GOING to make it all the way because...


Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep us from getting to you, babe!!!!!




10 comments:

Mikelene said...

Is that a tape measure attached to the chip clip? I love it! Way to go on the continued progress!

Libbi said...

yep that tape measure is from Jenny Craig and they add all your inches lost each month and cut that much ribbon off...cool! I put it on the fridge to keep me focused and not eating!!

LaNelle said...

I couldn't help but laugh that of all magnets the ribbon is attached to a CHIP CLIP haha...at least that clip is not being used for chips anymore! I'm so proud you ya'll! And 1 pound is awesome! Remember the most important thing is the direction you are going in, not where you currently stand! Love ya! And tell Dad...WAY TO GO!

Pamelia said...

That is great!!! Good job!

Leigh This Way said...

Woo hoo!! Way to go!

Jean said...

You go girl!!! and Pete too...Bravo!

Anonymous said...

54" for bust - now that's a woman!!!

I'm so proud of you Libbi - y'all are doing great and are a great inspiration to me (have I already said that? its true though)

kim e said...

I love a success story! Glad the hard work is paying off. Hang in there until summer and I'll bring you a warm hot out the oven pound cake to celebrate! (I am sure Lanelle might help you enjoy it.)

Marina said...

Persistence is so honorable. I'm very proud of your gumption to stick with it. Way to go!

LaNelle said...

Yes Aunt Kim LaNelle will devour the pound cake even if it makes me gain 10 pounds! I'm totally going to hold you to that one!