Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Some random Sheridan activities this week...

Like sands in the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...
*************
We ran errands...
played with Owen (we LOVE when he comes to visit!!)

Connor decorated a cake for the Blue and Gold Banquet...he could have help but he does not have a creative or talented Mama so he used a mold and made candy forms of a dinosauer and lava and palm trees and decorated the cake with blue and gold icing...and he did it with very limited help...cool!
We had fun at Connor's cub scout Blue and Gold Banquet...you'd have to know Brother Mahalic to appreciate this...he is a nut...but an awesome and fun cub scout pack leader!!!
And it was so fun to spend a little time on Friday with friends in the Gilbert Park...even though I couldn't stay long...but the twins got to stay thanks to Lauralan offering to bring them home so I could go grab a few hours sleep before work...THANK YOU Lauaralan..we had a great time and it was soooo good to see Tammy and her girls!! I saw this gloomy sight when I left work Saturday morning...but the rain made for good sleeping!

and look what Clemson looks like today!!!! (I grabbed this off the live webcam on Clemson's website) wish we were there but maybe it will snow here tonight....
We also did a lot of school work, had a great FHE, cleaned (yuck!), did science and history projects, talked with family and friends, cooked, checked in at Jenny Craig (yeah!!)went to baseball practice, ordered a Wii Fit!, etc etc...
*****************************
********************
********
***
*
What did YOU do this week????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gracious - I didn't realize there was that much snow around in SC.
Jackson wants to play with SB and Connor - he adores them! When can they come over???

kim e said...

Cool cake Conner.
As for my week, I taught seminary and learned more than I taught, worked and remembered to be thankful to have a job for the needed income. Glad that Friday came and I could have a break. I got to do one of my favorite things on Sat. morning, I went shopping at the outlet and found a couple of great deals. Sat. evening we traveled to Florence for a Stake High Priest social and saw old friends and Sunday we worshiped and rested.

Kalia said...

Congrats on the weight control/progress, and yay for the Wii Fit!! Someday I'll own one too, someday!!!

Jean said...

The cake Connor made was really cool! My week was very boring and unproductive!

Marina said...

Nice cake! That's defintely more than I could have accomplished.

RElAX, RELAX, RELAX

Mikelene said...

That is an AWESOME cake! Connor did a fantastic job!
I haven't done a whole lot this week....chased around a nearly-2-yr old...rode in a dirty rental car...helped kids with homework...exercised! :)