Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm so excited...

What a difference a week makes!!! Today, I took the twins to a fun Virtual School Fieldtrip, drank a bottle of water and a protein bar while they ate McDonald's for lunch and then went to Jenny Craig to weigh in. LaNelle reminded me that last week's "gain" most likely was due to the huge amount of edema (swelling) I get in my legs when my Lupus flares..and I think she was right because today the scale said that I lost...


5.4 pounds
WOO HOO oh yeah WOO HOO
Amazing!!!!!


I'm so excited
and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose more weight
and I think I like it.
I'm so excited
and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know
I want to!!
Pete is still on the plan and working out 6 days a week but he couldn't go weigh in this week because our Home Teacher had to reschedule and come tonight but he is doing SUPER!!! We are going to do this....it's PROGRESS not perfection!!!
My overall target weight-loss is so HUGE (130 pounds) that I have it broken down into 3 smaller goals and then those are broken into monthly sub-goals to stay on track...my first GOAL is to lose 50 pounds by July 4th and my first sub-goal is to lose 25 by my Mama's birthday. Below are my first set of sub-goals...I now weigh 256.2 (started at 280.4 on January 1st) so I think I am on target!!!!!
Mama's birthday (March 30) **************** at or below 255 (5 days to lose 1.2 pounds)
LaNelle's birthday (April 26) **************** at or below 246
Memorial Day (May 25) **************** at or below 238
July 4th beach trip **************** at or below 230
That's as far as I will let myself think right now...I still doubt my ability to endure to the end but how cool to meet my first goal!!!

5 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Wow! Way to go. I'm so proud that you've already lost like 30 pounds. I know that you can do it. Keep your eye on the prize...eye on the prize!

Pamelia said...

Man!! That is GREAT!! I NEED to follow your example. Keep up to good work!

Katie Bug said...

Wow Aunt Libbi, your doing great! I know it seems daunting, my mom and I feel the same way, but obviously you have the power to stay on track, and the drive... I know you'll make your goal! I love you and miss you!

Jean said...

I told you that you would lose 5 lbs this week! Congratulations!!! You definitely have the power to endure to the end!

Marina said...

High five and a shimmy-shimmy!