We all knew it was going to happen...I am just not an endurer...as endure to the end...or maybe I'm just going to be a blob my whole life...or maybe my life is just spiraling
OUT OF CONTROL
whatever...excuses, as my dear sweet hubby says, are like shoes...they all stink and eventually they wear out...true that but anyway, my excuses are that I was out of town for a week and that I am in a serious Lupus flare and am overburdened, unhappy, and miserable
did you figure out that I GAINED 2 pounds in 2 weeks???????
WASTED DAYS AND WASTED NIGHTS....
but...
on the other hand....
PETER PERFECT (said in a very loving tone)
**********************************************
*********************************************
*****************************************
*******************************
has lost 5 pounds in the last two weeks (so we now have a 7 pound gap..ugh!!).....
as mad and sad as I am for me, I am just that happy for him...he looks fabulous and feels so much better and he is just THE MAN!!!!!!!!!
Go Pete Go Pete Go Pete
and I am back on the plan...at least until some other catastrophe slaps me around...






6 comments:
A temple president once told our RS sisters, our paths back to our Heavenly Father may not be completely straight. They may at times be swirvy, but the point is that the swrivy path still leads back, as long as it's going forward. I think this can be applied to your goal in weight loss too. Don't get down on yourself. It may have a swirv in the road from time to time, but you're still moving forward. Be proud of yourself!! You're doing great!
Keep trying. Sorry to here you have a lupus flair and so much stress right now. Hopefully the spring weather will bring lots of better days all around.
You'll get back on the plan and you will get it together. I am sorry life has been so stressful for you right now and that you haven't been feeling good...maybe once the weather gets warmer things will get easier and the weight will just drop off! I love you!
we all have to hit those bumps in the weightloss strugle or else we'll get too cocky about our ability to lose the weight.
So this is just your little piece of Humble Pie.
You're an amazing person and able to do anything!!!
so I am NOT one for excuses and especially when it comes to weight loss BUT...lupus is a serious thing and if I remember correctly from the years of growing up with you and your lupus flairs that your legs are probably swollen BEYOND imagination and water retention really DOES equal weight. So anyway...your excuse may be valid haha. But regardless of reasons, you will pull through, just don't give up! I believe in you!
Keep plugging along!!!! You've got a good support group, and you can do it!!!!
Post a Comment