Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Peter enters another T-shirt contest at Clemson

For those of you who are not Tiger fans, Dabo Swinney is our new head football coach and so Clemson is having a T-shirt contest and he is the theme of the contest...here is Peter's submission...

Leave it to Peter!! He is a nut but also a good graphic design artisit and I hope he wins!!

4 comments:

Marina said...

Yeah, it sure is time for change...the Gamecocks need to beat y'all!!!

LaNelle said...

I hope it doesn't end up being a stupid rigged contest like the last one that he should have won! And yes, he is awesome...basically it's 100% unfair for him to have so much talent!

Jean said...

Cool looking t-shirt! I hope he wins...I don't know who Dabo Swinney is though...where did he come from?

Libbi said...

Dabo was one of the coaches on the team and the students adore him...he got the name Dabo as a child when he was born and his older brother kept calling him Dabo (that boy). Well, La, he did win 2nd in that other contest and got a polo shirt and autographed baseball and football...