Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

LaNelle's "tag"

THE RULES:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—other people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:monitors, code cart, notebooks, water bottle, pens, telephones, beepers, schedule book, 4 patient rooms, 2 nurses, 5 empty chairs, and a whole bunch of junk strewn all over the nurses' station in the PICU. Nurses are slobs.

Favorite football team:C-L-E-M-S-O-N TIGERS!

What are you wearing now? black scrub pants, black crocs, black socks, pink easter bunny scrub top and my name tag.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? A quality control manual

Do you nap a lot? sometimes that is the only way I sleep at all...usually...

Who was the last person you hugged? My sweet Connor and Sarah Beth

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Wii Fit..it is soooo much fun!!!

What was the last thing you said aloud? Are you okay? (to a nurse in a pt room)

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online? yahoo, facebook, K12, Chamberlain College of Nursing, my kids' and sisters' blogs

What was the last thing you bought? A salad from Beezer's with fat free dressing...tonight

What are you listening to right now? a quiet night in the PICU...no beeps, no signs of distress

What is something you wish you could do more? hang out with all 7 of my fabulous children at the same time

What gives you hope? the Gospel, Pete's unwavering love, Spring

What is your favorite weather, and why?South Carolina in the spring or summer at the beach...but I love thunderstorms too...

What time do you usually get up?about 3 hours after I go to sleep...seriously!

What is your most challenging goal right now? losing 130 pounds...but I have already lost the 2 pounds I gained in Clemson so now I only have 108 pounds left...that is rather discouraging...:(

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? some beach somewhere in South Carolina...probably Isle of Palms.

Favorite vacation spot? any beach

What is your favorite children’s book?I love you forever, The Velveteen Rabbit and my really favorite is The Giving Tree because it makes me think of my Ninna.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Shrimp and Grits...and sunflower seeds or boiled pnuts at the ball park

Have you ever met anyone famous? Marie Osmond at her house in Provo in 1978, Jimmy Carter at a rally I covered as a high school journalist in 1976, a race car driver (I didn't recognize him until some kids came running up to get his autograph and I asked him, "Are you somebody famous?" and he grinned at me and said, "Well, apparantly not!")...his name was Dale Earnhardt, many politicians because of my Granddaddy, and various apostles.

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be?I have both as a pediatric critical care nurse and a mom...lucky blessed me!!

What was the last thing you ate? Jenny Craig Beef Chow Mein 10 minutes ago...

If you had $500 in your hand right now.... what would you do with it? buy a plane ticket for Andrew to come home for July 4th at the beach!!

If you didn't have a job or go to school what would you do with your time? I have no idea...be a better Mom and wife and housekeeper I hope!!

What is your favorite place to go out to eat and what do you order? California Dreaming...the salad and crosissants!!!! or Ruby Tuesday's Triple Prime Cheddar Burger

And my new question is...

What is your very first memory? Mine is playing in the backyard with Floyd when I was about 3.

I officially tag Andrew, Mary Beth, Jean, Jackie and Kim

1 comments:

Kalia said...

Good stuff!!