We all know I LOVE SUMMER!!!! I love the beach, the pool, the warm breezes, seeing my family, living outdoors...and this was the best summer I have had for many many years...mainly because I spent so much of it with my family. "Summer" in Sc starts at Easter and lingers past Labor Day. The weather forecast shows low 80s with nights in the 50s for most of the next 10 days so with much sadness, we'll be closing our pool...and saying farewell to Summer 2009...but, ah the memories...




We also bought our dream home this summer and packed a lot of "pool partying" in the last month!!!!
Life goes on...as it should...and it's all good!!






6 comments:
I always think how wonderful it is for the seasons to change. Each one has something wonderful to look forward too.
So fun to look forward to great family events coming forth!
Heck I let go of summer a long time ago and started counting down the days until Christmas and then NEXT summer which will be fabulous!!!!
Always hate to see the fun times end but I love the fall and winter so I am looking forward to Christmas and fun times ahead...so glad we have such great memories from this last summer!!!! :)
I love the summer too but I think I enjoy the holidays just because that's when we get to spend lots of time with both of our families. I'm glad you had such a great summer and got to spend so much time with your family.
Fall has been my favorite for a while - I had trouble deciding my favorite and then finally realized, I just like change. :) (But with all my babies born in the fall except the twins, it has another reason to be my favorite.) Oh, Seth keeps asking when Conner can come to play or when we can go to his house! (I'm so glad he finally feels like he has a cousin his age since he has no brothers!)
Glad you got to pack a lot of great things into your long summer! I love your new house...especially the pool! Have fun the rest of the year!!!
Post a Comment