Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend...so so fun!!



A quick basketball game before leaving for Tigertown...yeah, we need a new net!!













and a little football too!






































Oh how I loved being at Clemson with my family...poor Peter had the flu...but he went to the game anyway!
















































We enjoyed getting to spend time with Peter's friends...such nice guys!!









































































Pete was standing on his tippy toes to look as tall as Andrew!!





















































































































































































My absolute favorite shot of the day was this one of Katies and Beth's girls!!!!






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































and then at the end of the day...while PETE and I were just a swingin...the swing fell...the bolts had come out of the ceiling...I am so so so glad Tye Campbell was here because he and Pete went to Lowes and took apart my ceiling...bolted the swing in so tight with such HUGE ANCHOR BOLTS, the entire roof would have to collapse for it to fall again...I love my swing and love these men for fixing it IMMEDIATELY and then repairing the roof/ceiling so you'd never know they had done anything.


































Thanks everyone for coming!!!!!

7 comments:

LaNelle said...

SOOOOOO jealous!!! I wish I was there! I worked on teacher stuff then masters stuff on labor day...nothing fun like a pool party! Miss you all!
And the swing story is still making me laugh! Dad told me and I about wet my pants and then I told Steven and he died laughing!!!

Mary Beth said...

I'm glad the guys could fix your swing - I know how much you love it
I was there - there was a one leg shot of me in there somewhere.

Libbi said...

Oh MB...I'm sorry...I am a terrible photographer and was lucky to remember to take these...your mama took some on her camera so lets hope you'll have some on hers!!

kim e said...

what a great party! Glad you had such a fun time. Love the "just a swinging"!

Jean said...

It looked like a great party!!! So glad y'all had a great time! You have the perfect house for fun parties and family get togethers!!

Marina said...

Why would you ruin a perfectly good weekend by going to a Clemson game? ;)

Love your home!!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

oh my - I didn't know the swing fell later that day! That is a hoot - and I'm very glad it's fixed...did you get hurt when it fell at all?