Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All about my KALIB

Sarah Beth (and all of us!!) were so happy that my Mom came to visit! I have not felt so great and it was really nice to have her with me! She loved the house and like me, especially loved the flowers, plants and trees! We spent lots of time on our back porch swing! On Monday, Heather came for a 24 hour visit...her first to our new house and LAST ONE before our new baby comes...due in LESS THAN 3 weeks!!

She is so very tiny and yet she has BIG babies....as you can guess from this pic...

Of course she brought KALIB..we had so much fun in 24 hours!!

First the playground...

Kalib: I look sad Grandma

Grandma: Why were you so sad K?

Kalib: I couldn't reach Connor and I wanted Connor to hold my hand...

Heather had fun on the swings too but it made Granny (my Mama) very nervous...she was sure that would cause Heather to go into labor!!

Kalib found room on that lap but it was a struggle! I love seeing my oldest and youngest children playing together and just wish the 4 middle ones had been home too!

of course there had to be some sports...baseball, badmitten, frisbee, volleyball

Connor LOVES teaching Kalib everything his big brothers have taught him...hmmm...better watch out on that Heather!!
First how to hold a bat and then how to hit a volleyball...
Kalib already knew how to throw a frisbee!!! (He learned on the Wii)
and then, of COURSE we had to swim...Kalib loves Grandma's pool!
Totally at ease in the water (seriously, he skiis better than me!!) he would jump off the board and swim to the steps at the far end of the pool...finally he alked his mom into letting him swim without his float vest...Heather taught our older 4 to swim at his age so I shouldn't be surprised that he is a fish...my nerves are just worse with my grandchild!!
He loved getting his mom with the water cannon! (the water was freezing!!)
the water guns were fun, too!!
he had fun on the inflatable jet ski but he reminded me it was not real!!!
it was such a gorgeous day...
a break for Granny's famous banana pudding was yummy!!!
and then some "pretend" fishing!
"Check it out, PePaw!!"
Kalib LOVED riding on PePaw's tractor...
He asked a million questions and wanted to know what every thing on the lawn mower did! And you know his grandfather loved teaching him all about it!! He let him drive, too...
This morning we played with Connor's toys (Kalib did not like the fact that PePaw went to work and the twins went to school!!)
Kalib liked being a "warrior"
and only at Grandma's can you eat pudding for breakfast!! (he also had a chicken nugget, yogurt, and an airhead!)
Kalib is awesome on Wii Sports Resort...he is a master swordsman!!
And then we took a walk and played more baseball and more swinging...
and then they had to leave so I could sleep before work tonight...
I will miss them so...but in just a few weeks, I will be in Raleigh with a brand new baby!!

6 comments:

LaNelle said...

I LOVE that you took so many pictures! And I so wish I could have been there!

kim e said...

Great pics. (I'm not sure if Heather can have another child as cute as Kalib.) He is so adorable. Can't wait to here about the new baby.

Anonymous said...

All i have to say is, "alligator gonna get you pepaw!!!" awwwwww i miss my kaykay!

Mary Beth said...

#1 my kids ride the "tractor" with Papa and that's their thing with him.

#2 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me look like Heather with my next pregnancy. She's smokin' hot in that bathing suit. SO JEALOUS!

Jean said...

All the pictures were so great and Kalib is absolutely adorable. Heather looks like she swallowed a basketball...I'm glad they made it back home before she goes into labor..haha! We can't wait for the new baby and to see Kalib's face when he sees his new sibling!!!

Leigh This Way said...

Isn't the point of being a grandma to spoil them? Only a grandma would let you have pudding and a airhead for breakfast! Or a great aunt! ;) hehehe