As for me and my House...we'll serve the Lord by doing our best, line upon line, precept on precept...
hahaha! I'm jealous!!! Was this while SB was home sick from school?Oh and just so you know...we are SO there this summer...totally!
and Patti too...but I just assumed she would come home cause I know how much she misses her YMCA summer camp kids!! (and hopefully us)
what? she doesn't LOOK sick to you? ha! As she said.."You can rest and recover in a float as well as a bed!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahaha! I'm jealous!!! Was this while SB was home sick from school?
Oh and just so you know...we are SO there this summer...totally!
and Patti too...but I just assumed she would come home cause I know how much she misses her YMCA summer camp kids!! (and hopefully us)
what? she doesn't LOOK sick to you? ha! As she said.."You can rest and recover in a float as well as a bed!"
Post a Comment