Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Drewster....

We have spent well over $6000 on this kid's back....I think I will kill him myself! Why do I have boys that think they are indestructable??????
Some good girl please marry him and straighten him out...I give up!

5 comments:

Jean said...

If he can do that, then his back must be in much better shape than he thinks it is..haha!

LaNelle said...

Oh mother, you are so behind! That was totally in the summer! And are you really surprised? It is Andrew we are talking about!

Daily Dose of Drew said...

well you see my back does hurt but i am not going to stop living my life hahaha.. i mean they told me i am going to have to have surgery when i am old anyways so i might as well get as much use out of my back as i can.

Leigh This Way said...

Oh my! Its gotta be the testosterone in guys. Course, I've realized its a lot different when you have to pay the medical bills versus having parents pay for them. One of the draw backs of being a responsible and married adults!

DeeDee said...

Yes, Andrew did talk about his back when he was here - and now this! Oh, yeah, just think back several years at what you use to do - even now! He gets it honestly, however, one day he will think back and wish he had never done some of the things he did. Couldn't hurt too much though and this certainly is proof!