YAY!!! My Mama is coming to visit this weekend and she will know what all these things are and what needs to be pruned, what is sick, what needs to be weeded and what needs to be left alone...I hope, anyway because I am CLUELESS!!! It is gorgeous but some of it looks overgrown...some of it looks like new growth or maybe weeds??? I even saw a cactus???? Then, I saw some holes in some leaves and some dead looking stuff...and there's so much to see...I only took pics of a third of it and then got tired of uploading but here's enough to give you an idea...we live in paradise (well for a country girl like me, it's paradise!!) but I have no clue how to take care of my heaven on earth...help???
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I can't tell a weed from a good plant so it would do you NO GOOD to have me come look at it. I usually think something good is a weed (ask Momma about that in her yard..hahaha...she doesn't ask me to help her pull weeds anymore..hehe!) I'm glad Momma is coming to help you figure it out!!!
Yeah I have no idea either. haha but some of those pictures were really pretty!!! :)
Too nice to let it go bad. You have some really beautiful plants and greenery. Nice to have some professional help on the way. You definitly want to control the weeds, they travel fast!
Post a Comment