Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A package from Spanish Fork...

the twins were mega excited!!!!!




Connor LOVES breaking codes and so he loved his birthday card









































and he was reading his books standing at the table with his school backpack still on! Crazy smart kid!!!























so does this complete the princess room, or what?????
(wonder how Steven will like sleeping under a princess canopy during Christmas break????)



heeheehee




Princess Sarah Beth is THRILLED!!!!

























Thank you Patti, Steven and LaNelle!!!!!!

4 comments:

LaNelle said...

I'm so glad that they loved their presents! We were so excited when we found them for them because we knew they would love them! I can't wait to sleep under the princess canopy at Christmas!!!

Jean said...

I bet the twins are thrilled with their gifts...so cool!!!

kim e said...

Oh, Yes. I love the princess canopy. I know a few other little princesses that just might need one of those!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

Carolyn likes the canopy - and wants one for Christmas or birthday, "whichever comes first"! hmm...guess I'll have to buy 3.