Ok...first off..gotta love my new find...Pillsbury Easy Frost...the absolute easiest way to frost cupcakes...especially the mini ones which is what Sarah Beth wanted...and she made all 72 herself! They were delicious and I'm happy to say, my old timey oven bakes just great. (We have almost eaten them all)
Using the water cannons, each player shot at the beach balls to push them across the pool...we had several relays and "heats" and the overall winner was Rylan Campbell! EVERYONE was a great sport and there was lots of cheering and excitement...so fun!
Sarah Beth was a little sad there were only 3 girls but 8 boys...that attitude is sure to change in the next few years!!!
Sarah Beth and Pazlan LOVE doing handstands!!
Maybe not quite ready for Olympic synchronized swimming competition but they are sure working at it!!
These two cuties are our new ward friends...JC and Brian dela Cruz. I sure appreciate everyone for coming on such short notice.
Luke Nininger cracks me up!! He is SO MUCH FUN!!! (he looks evil in this pic but he is really a sweetheart)...Brenda acted surprised when I said he was precious...but then we all know my heart is soft for the mischevious boys!!
Sarah Beth obviously LOVED her makeup gift from Emmy!!
and the playground is always a hit!
DT and DeeDee gave Connor some cool decorations for his TIGER DEN for his birthday...






4 comments:
I was thinking "aww man I didn't get invited" and then I had to say "MB its a KIDS bday party" :o)
I'm glad they had an awesome party.
I love the pics of their rooms
Looks like SB and Connor had a grand birthday party and tell SB that the cupcakes looked delicious!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!
I am just jealous that I never had a room like SB's! Seriously...I would still have a room exactly like that if Steven would let me! haha
Happy Happy Day for the twins! Can't wait to come and see their rooms live and in color. Libbi you have outdone yourself. They have to be two of the happiest 9 year olds I know of. The party must have been outstanding and their rooms are so them. You're a great Mama in case noone's told you lately.
Post a Comment