Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New School...

So a new house means a new school...the twins are in SEPERATE 3rd grade classes and they ride the bus home each day. They love their school, their teachers and "Mr. Steve" (their really sweet bus driver who only has 13 kids on the bus and so drops everyone off at their driveway!) You can tell that we forgot sunscreen the first long day at the pool in our backyard (oops!) and also note Connor's attempt at looking "cool"... he simply looks mad (which he wasn't at all)...fun times ahead!!



2 comments:

LaNelle said...

hahaha! I miss my twiners! They are so adorable! I am so happy that you took a picture...GOOD JOB! I love Sarah Beth's shirt and Connor looks "cool" as always!

Mary Beth said...

does anyone believe that they are twins? they are so different.
i love SB's outfit - they are my two favorite kids!!