Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Will we EVER close?????



So the realtor said the VA always takes the full 45 days to close...they might say they can do it in 30, but they are attached to the government after all so she advised setting a closing date for 45 days after signing the contract...so we did...and that day is tomorrow and we are so ANXIOUS and EXCITED we can HARDLY WAIT another minute...and NOW the underwriter says..oops, I have all of YOUR paperwork but there is one more thing I need from someone else...ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

So it MIGHT happen tomorrow but will probably be Wednesday...when I will be in an all day class (to be a certified PALS instructor) which I cannot miss....grrrrrr...please please please...

can't we just get this over with before Pete explodes into a million anxious atomic parts????

Seriously...will we ever close?

4 comments:

Jean said...

I know that must be aggravating as heck...when we refinanced, they moved our closing THREE times and that was frustrating and we weren't even trying to move. I know you will be glad when this is all said and done! I am really excited for y'all!!!

Mikelene said...

I feel your pain! Or in this case, anxiety. The few days leading up to our closing(s) were chock-full of stress. And the packing!! So I will send good thoughts your way that things go smoothly. It'll all be worth it, right?

Kalia said...

Ditto all that!!! Good luck!!!! Love, Kalia

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

haha - you are funny in expressing your frustration. I hope all goes well Friday. I can't wait to see it labor day weekend. We'll pray for you tomorrow...