Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

New house pics...

My friends are awesome and Christi is an AMAZING DECORATOR...AH----MAZING!!!!

For pics of the front yard, back and the pool...scroll way down to an earlier post...but here is what my friends did...













































11 comments:

Mary Beth said...

oh its just BEAUTIFUL!!!

ELIZEM said...

oh it is sooooo PRETTTTYYYY!!! I'm comin for a visit for sure now!!!

LaNelle said...

LOVE IT! Jealous that your girlfriends got to be there and I didn't...but so glad that they were there for you! I miss ya'll!

Jean said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Libbi said...

and I forgot to add that Tim (Christi's husband) also came over Friday night and spackled and then took Owen home so Christi could stay...and Tye came and got Lauralan's kids so she could stay late and Lynn's husband, Mike left a message that Lynn really didn't want to get out of bed and come help but HE made her...heeheehee. Love my girlfriends and their families!

Grandma Ard said...

It looks so pretty, can't wait to see it! It sounds like yu had loads of fun! Good memories!
I love you, Mama

Mikelene said...

Wow! It looks great! I was zooming in to see what that framed picture is in your entry. ?? Maybe it's all the oatmeal cookies I had for lunch, but it looked like an MC Escher-esque painting. Lampposts? Streetlights? Ok. I'll go now before I sound too delusional...

kim e said...

So Nice. Love the hardwood floors. The family room looks so inviting and cozy. I am so happy for you. I'll be coming up in Sept. to visit. ( Keep it nice until I get there!)hehe

Jean said...

Hahahahaha...ONLY Kim would make a comment like that...now don't get it messy...that is TOO funny!!!!

LaNelle said...

hahahahaha...Aunt Kim I love you! (because that is totally something I would have said!)

Leigh This Way said...

I love your new house! Especially with all the wonderful land and a pool! You really got a gem!