

I am in Utah (a whole nother blog post...later!) so of course Heather went into labor...but she was DONE and really wanted to be done with the pregnancy so as sad as I am about missing it, I am THRILLED she is doing great and so excited to hold and love my new grandson!!!! He is so precious...7 pounds 3 ounces...no name yet but I'll keep you updated! Happy Birthday Baby Atkins!!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Happy Birthday Baby Atkins
Posted by Libbi at 5:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
such a sweet picture. i'm so glad mom and baby are doing well. sorry you had to miss it, i bet it'll be so exciting when you finally get to hold him!!
Looks like he is waving! Heather looks great. We are going up at the end of the month so I will look forward to seeing them on my visit.
He is waving...at me and saying, GRANDMA COME ON!!!!
He is cuddly and precious, and he will be glad when Grandma comes1 hope you and Pete and twins are feeling better. I am so glad that Patti is doing better. love, Mama
Post a Comment