Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer with the Sheridans

Ok so I have a decrepit computer and this is taking tooooo long and I have trouble moving pics around...I have tons but they will be out of order! The temple is the Rexburg Temple and Andrew helped build it!! LaNelle and Steven's new apartment is about a block behind the Temple (right behind their Church building) and they can see the Temple from their bedroom window! WOW! How's that for a wake up call!?!?
4th of July in Gilbert means the PEACH FESTIVAL!!! It was horribly hot and humid but we had fun...
Connor loved climbing and as you can see, he made it almost to the very top and wanted to try again but it was crazy expensive!
OK..we have cowboys and rodeo riders in our family but SB is not one of them! Still, she had fun trying to be a bull rider.
One of our last days with Patti Lorraine before she left for BYU-I...so we ate some peach ice cream at the festival.

Old Faithful at Yellowstone Park...it was spectacular!

Connor trying to decide what to do to earn his Jr Ranger badge at Yellowstone!
Connor getting his Jr Ranger badge! Sarah Beth got one too.
Can you BELIEVE that we ran into the Bryants at Yellowstone???? How weird is that???? It was so fun to see them all the way across the country! OK I'll post more as soon as my computer cooperates!


1 comments:

LaNelle said...

I love how you came all the way to Idaho to see me and didn't get any pictures of me! haha...I'm just kidding. I love the pictures and your temple picture is awesome!