Father and son...we are so glad to have Andrew home for now!
they loved the big bucket of water!!!
taking abreak for some hydration!!!!
making a drip castle as the tide goes out
just too cool for words...seeking the shade on that hot hot day!
the sun was too bright for you to see the ocean just beyond the deck railing
Connor loved his Mahi Mahi...he is a seafood fan!We had so much fun in Charleston...we took a carriage ride on Monday and then spent the day at Isle of Palms on the beach, we spent Tuesday at Whirlin Waters (I fell asleep in the Lazy River ride there!!) and later Pete and the kids went on a late night Ghost and Dungeon walking tour (I don't do ghosts...I HATE scary movies, books, TV shows, etc), on Wednesday my brother came and we returned to our roots...we spent the day fishing and swimming off a boat in the North Edisto river...with schools of bottlenose dolphins!, Thursday we lazed around our condo, did a little shopping at the market and Sarah Beth and I had High Tea at a fancy hotel with my brother and sister-in-law (Okay they had tea, we had a coke float and fresh lemonade!), and we also played in the fountain and relaxed on the porch swings at the waterfront park. And all week long we ate and ate and ate...Charleston has FABULOUS chefs...I had my favorite breakfast of shrimp and crab etoufee with grits and fried green tomatoes with remolaude sauce!! Now it doesn't get any better than that!!!! We did a lot but there is so much more to do in America's BEST CITY!!!!!!! If you have never been, come visit me and I will drop everything to take you to one of my favorite places on earth!!!!!






3 comments:
I want to go! That's all I can. Oh and I miss my Dad!
I love Isle of Palms.
I've actually been to Isle of Palms before, yay a name of something I've heard of before! lol. ;0)
It looks like you guys had a great summer filled w/ lots of adventures and good times with family! Just like summer is meant to be!
Post a Comment