Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Charleston, SC August 2008

I love Charleston and I LOVE that I was born in the South Carolina lowcountry...there is no place on earth as beautiful...at least in my opinion!!
Now this is our condo in Charleston...the twins love the spiral staircase but I could do without it!!! (we all know I have a lazy streak!)
Sarah Beth in her new clothes Aunt laurel bought her at Talbot kids! They went shopping on King Street in 100+ degree weather!
The twins and Andrew enjoying breakfast in bed (bacon egg and cheese biscuits from Dixie Supply right across the street)
The fountain in our courtyard...we were a block from the market and we just loved our location!!
We took a carriage tour...I think Andrew is missing his buddies in Idaho or maybe he's just deep in thought contemplating our rich heritage?????

3 comments:

LaNelle said...

So so jealous! I can't even say that I'm happy for you cause I am being a jealous brat! I just hope I'm able to go next time you go because Charleston is my favorite place on earth

Anonymous said...

Charleston is so beautiful! Your condo was awesome.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

ooh - what a pretty winding staircase (although I doubt I would have used it either - i don't do stairs unless there's no way around it...hence my one story house)