It was Connor's second flight and so he enjoyed showing everything to Sarah Beth...they were excited to see the Jet loading our luggage...Patti's was easy to spot because Daddy Tom and DeeDee gave her cool black striped luggage with big white polka dots!
The early morning start caught up to the twins and they slept for half the flight!
We walked about 2 miles from our hotel (because we were too early to check in) to visit an I-Max theater...Connor was mesmermized by this exhibit that showed how the earth was in constant rotation.
The view from our balconey at the Sheraton in downtown SLC.
It is becoming a tradition to visit Temple Square and eat lunch at the Joseph Smith Building...it is delicious and the view is spectacular!!
We flew in on Wednesday and took a shuttle to the Sheraton where we left our mountain of luggage with the Bell man while we took a walk. We ate an early lunch at a cool little Italian restaurant (It was a late lunch time to us!). Then we walked 2 miles to a science museum and went to an I-max theater...I fell asleep but the kids loved the 3-D movie about sea creatures. We walked all the way back to the hotel and checked in. After a COLD swim and a shower, we walked to Temple Square. The twins loved it and I couldn't quit crying...I have no idea why I was so emotional when I've been many times but I was! We had a great meal on top of the JS Building and then we walked back to our hotel...the altitude was killing us by now and we were more than ready to get our rental car!!!! (which we did the next morning before heading to Idaho! it was a volvo cross country wagon that I fell in love with but it is way out of my price range! ) Our good friends...well, they are really family, the Brooksbys, came to visit and then we just collapsed and slept!
Monday, August 11, 2008
SLC trip
Posted by Libbi at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh man, I miss the twins so much! These pictures make me miss them even more! t
I am glad your summer was filled with so much fun and excitement. Looks like you have a lot of good memories stored up to last you until next year! Glad you took lots of pictures!
Post a Comment