Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

A Mother/Son Day

So I made appointments for the girls to get pedicures and then realized that Steven would be at work and Andrew taking finals and Connor didn't want a pedicure (imagine that!!) so I decided he and I would have a date! He chose Yellowstone Bear Country outside of Rexburg...we had a fabulous time! He loved the petting zoo...
the animals were really sweet!

Then we drove 3 miles an hour through the park and look what we saw!!!
I let Connor stand up and look out of the sun roof but when the bears came up to the volvo, I jerked him back to safety and closed the top!!!!!

My favorite bear of all!!!!!!!!!
Afterwards, I let him make a black bear (build-a-bear) and we had so much fun together! It was worth all that overtime just to see his face as he experienced this great experience...I wished over and over that Pete, Peter, Heather and her family could have been with us!!

3 comments:

LaNelle said...

Connor is so stinking cute! I love how sweet he is and how excited he was to tell us about bear world, but still concerned that Sarah Beth didn't get a prize like he did. He is so thoughtful!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

that's cool that you could drive through like that around the animals...come on - why not let him hang his head out at the bears? :)

The Gould Family said...

What a fun outing for you guys!! Connor looks like had a good time! I keep trying to get ryan to take us there sometime before we leave this area, he's not quite sure about it.