Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

PLEASE WISH ME LUCK.....



This was in my email at work...

Palmetto Health proudly announces its inclusion on Modern Healthcare magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare! This national program celebrates healthcare environments that enable employees to perform at their optimum level and thus provide patients and customers with the best possible care and services.

In recognition of this exciting, unprecedented award, employees also are invited to participate in an exciting, unprecedented contest! In 75 words or less, make a case for why you think Palmetto Health is one of the Best Places to Work In Healthcare. Just click here to submit your entry! Once the "Best Place Best Case" is identified and its writer revealed, the winner and a guest will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to Chicago Oct. 28-30 to accept the national award on Palmetto Health's behalf at the first-ever Best Places to Work Gala. The trip includes airfare, hotel accommodations, spending money and three days PTO!

Submissions are due Oct. 10, and the winner will be announced Oct. 16.

OK NOW!!!! that's just a FEW words which is hard for my long-winded self...but I tried anyway...so please wish me luck! Below is my entry (Just so you know, our vision is "to be remembered by each patient as providing the care and compassion we want for our family and ourselves." )


Our vision clearly guides every employee every day and makes Palmetto Health the best place to work in healthcare. We treat all patients (and each other) as we would want to be treated. It sounds simple, and it is. From the boardroom to the basement and everywhere in between; we smile, we help, we go the extra mile. We’ve got the knowledge, skills and technology to heal but it’s our heart that sets us apart!

7 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Sounds great. I hope that you win!! The 3 days PTO would be worth it all to me =)

Jean said...

That was great...I hope you win! I wish I could go to Chicago...that is such a fun place! I'm sending you good thoughts and good vibes! Good Luck!

Christi said...

You are such an amazing writer! I love it! You should win!

Anonymous said...

I hope you win!!!! There's no one at Palmetto Health, or anywhere else I know, that writes better than you!

LaNelle said...

I'm sure that everyone else that got that e-mail was like..."oooooh yeah like there is any reason to apply when that Libbi lady works up in the PICU with her amazing writing skills" haha....good luck!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

That was concise yet heartfelt. good luck!

kim e said...

Good Luck! Hope they pick you!