
Isn't this the CUTEST spider you have ever seen!!! I love this little guy so much it hurts!!! He is the happiest most laid back kid, really polite and loving! He is active...he skiis, tubes, swims, dives, rides his bike, climbs, and is a world traveler....but his favorite place to be is with "CONNOR and BETH" oh, and yeah...Peter and Andrew and way down the list, Grandma and Papa! But I am just so happy seeing him enjoy his family. Happy Halloween Kalib!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Libbi at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Beth will not be able to look at this post! She is terrifed of things with 8 legs, even cute ones.
Kaleb is such an adorable little boy. Happy early bday Libbi!
I don't mind spiders too much but big ones....AHHHHH!! But Kaleb's spider I like! He is soo cute!
Too bad I'm not on his list of favorites...I'm just the wierd girl that tries to steal his daddy's camera haha. But...I will fix that as soon as I move to the east coast!
What a cutie!
He is so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON LAST FRIDAY!!!! Saw Lanelle's blog today, and noticed the birthday wishes, and thought I'd send you some too! Hope you had a good time with your family and got to do something fun! Love, Kalia
That is an adorable costume. He is so cute and such a sweetie. I will have to see if Heather will bring him to our trunk or treat!
Post a Comment