LaNelle tagged me to do this and I am wide awake when I wish I was sleeping but can't so here it is! (you have to type in the first thing that comes to your mind to make it fun):
i am: determined
i know: my Father lives and loves me too
i want: my children to be happy
i have: to figure out how to sleep at night
i hate: being morbidly obese and having gaps in my teeth
i miss: my grandparents and being physically close to my sisters
i feel: so many things at once it's as if a riot is going on in my head sometimes...
i hear: schoolbusses...poor kids (but not mine!!!) having to be at the bus stop at 6 am is just WRONG!!!
i smell: baby powder (weird but I do!!)
i crave: a triple prime cheddar burger from Ruby Tuesdays well done with just garlic mayo...it tastes like STEAK and is sooo juicy and I absolutely LOVE them...if you like burgers you HAVE to try one!!!
i search: for ways to overload my schedule when I am already behind on so many things!!!
i love: just sitting back and watching my 7 children when they get together...they are nutty and fun and I love them so!
i care: for really sick kids and their families every weekend as a pediatric critical care nurse
i always: want to be with Pete..even when I am being grumpy and hateful...I need him at my side because he makes me feel adored (although heaven only knows WHY he loves me!!) and he is SOLIDLY in my corner and because I STILL feel that "skipped heartbeat" when he walks in the room (even when I don't show it because I'm a brat!)
i believe: the sun will come out tomorrow (Annie) because I am and always have been and probably always will be an optimist.
i sing: so horribly it's embarrassing but I HUM all the time without being aware until someone says something to me...Ninna always did that too!
i write: because I can but am entirely too long-winded (it's the baptist preacher kid coming out in me...hahahaha)
i lose: everything but fat!!
i win: period!
i never: go less than 5 miles over the speed limit
i listen: to Sarah Beth talk all day!! (I know I know she gets that from her Mama!!)
i am scared: of scary movies or scary music...I HATE THEM!!!
i need: a bigger house so my family can be together more often
i am happy about: Heather coming to Idaho with us for Lanelle's graduation.
i tag: Mary Beth, Christi, Kim, and of course....DR DREW!!!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I declare...
Posted by Libbi at 3:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
i love your "i never" opposing LaNelle's :)
Why can't you sleep? Do you have problems with that often? I would hate that
You are so crazy!!! I love you comments.
I thought your comments were great! I love reading stuff like that from you...it always makes me laugh. I wish we lived closer together too! I love you!
Libbi, Happy Late BIRTHDAY!!!!! Sorry that I missed it.
I love this tag because you see a little bit inside people! It's fun! Love, Kalia
Thank you for the sweet comment (over on my blog). LaNelle's pain is so apparent in her writing, I felt compelled to comment.
I know what you mean about having a riot in your head--glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way! And if we got SB & Caitlin together, the non-stop talking would do us both in!:)
I like my candy bars a little frozen. Plus, it means it takes you longer to eat them. Unless you wanna break a tooth. ;)
Post a Comment