Christi Mayo of CW MAYO photography is amazing! She generously agreed to do a photo session of our family since all of my children were home! I had all 7 of them together for 12 amazing but short hours. Soon, I will post more of the pics she took but I couldn't wait to show off the incredible awesome SHERIDAN SEVEN!!!
They are sitting in age-order. Heather, LaNelle, Peter, Andrew, Patti, Connor, and Sarah Beth. I love my kids! THANK YOU CHRISTI!!!!!
Oh and you can see more on Christi's photography website by clicking on CW Mayo Photography under my link list!
And if you need a photographer, she's fabulous!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
The SHERIDAN SEVEN!!!!!
Posted by Libbi at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
I love that picture! And the little ones are so cute, with everyone else so grown up, they look like they were photoshopped in at a different scale to make them miniaturized! But really, they are miniature! Cute, cute family! Love it!
I love this picture!!! I need to see if Christi and do our family pictures!!
that picture is SO awesome! You need a huge one in your living room!!!
You have beautiful children!
I can't wait to put these on my photo blog! Y'all were so fun to photograph!
Oh, and I LOVE the new look! Yay for Libbi converting to a real blog!!
I love that photo!! There is nothing like a photo of your children. I look at my latest one everyday and it reminds me how thankful I am for my 5 wonderful blessings. Can't wait to see the rest. I love at conference how I think it was Pres. Monson who reminded us to take pictures twice a year.
Y'all know LaNelle was in town...she spruced up my blog!! and if you want to laugh, check out Andrew's silly silly spoof on my blogging...look under Dailydoseofdrew under my links...he is seriously a NUT!
OOPS...it's the first one under Andrew's satirical blog!
that is cute - and I really like your new blog style - easier to see the links on the side.
I LOVE this picture of all the kids and would like to have a copy of it for me house! I sure wish I could have been there...I would have loved to have seen everyone! I'm so glad you had all of your kids with you if only for a day! I love you!
we're hot...period! hahaha! Oh and it helps to have a good photographer too!
Post a Comment