MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Free genealogy websites - Free genealogy
OK I knew this was going to be dumb...I guess I should be glad Rosie O'Donnell didn't show up! Seriously, I do look like my Dad so I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised to see some guy turn up! UGH!! Anyway...I wonder who would show up if I put a younger thinner version of me? Oh, who cares??
Monday, October 20, 2008
A Silly Celebrity Comparison
Posted by Libbi at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
you do kinda look like Kim Catrell. I hated that guys came up on mine too.
I'd like to see one done with your pic on your profile.
I see a good likeness to whatever her name is very right, and the guy too, but I don't think you look like a guy, you guys coulda been brother sister or something! Mine was lame, so I decided not to post it, I had a guy pop up too! Lanelle's was awesome, she had some really good likenesses, none of mine were as close as hers, but I loved hers!
guys came up on mine too and ryan's said he looks like a woman (Andi Mcdowell, and my children ALWAYS have more asian lookalikes than caucasian ones!! lol.
hahahaha! The kids did that same thing and they laughed at poor Michael because it said he looked like Marilyn Monroe...go figure???? They said Noah looked liked Michael Jackson..I took great offense at that...please! Anyway...I refuse to do it! I think you look better than all of them! I love you!
Ah! I totally agree with the Kim Catrell! And she's hot! At least yours had more girls than boys show up. Mine however...
You have some great look-a-likes! Mine are ok, i don't know who some of them are though....i don't listen to hollywood news much i guess. love ya!
Just for MB, I did one with my profile pic...HILARIOUS!!!!!!! It thought I looked most like JEFFERSON DAVIS!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha I seriously cried I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment