Saturday October 11, the twins were baptized at the Irmo chapel. It was wonderful to have everyone together and have all of my children participate in this sacred occasion! Here are some pics of our Family Day!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Twins Baptism
Posted by Libbi at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
i love the pictures!! I so wish that i hadn't had girls camp so I could have come!! Tell sarah beth that she looked beu-ti-ful and conner looks so handsome! oh.......i forgot to mention.....Congratulations!! I have their b-day presents for the next time ya'll come down here. Luv ya'll! emmi :)
I love the pics! They are all so great. Sara Beth's dress is gorgeous and Connor's a stud in his suit. I'm sure it was great to have the whole family there for such a special occasion.
those are great pictures!!!
Cute, cute kids and family! I love to see you all together! The twins were darling for their baptism day, I'm sure they'll remember it always!
What a great day! The twins were adorable and I am sure it was a day they will remember for the rest of their lives! How wonderful!!! I love you all!
Libbi, Sorry we missed the twins baptism, but Lindsay had her 1st audition for All-State. Which is scored a 12.5!!!
she scored a 12.5
Well, everyone else starts out the same phrases I was going to say! Nuts...so I have to be creative...
The pictures are 'stuuuuupendous"! (said with a Barney voice), and the kids are 'darling' (said with a Ninna voice).
Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures! Your family looks so nice together. There's nothing like a big family--smiling, laughing, and enjoying one another. In my opinion, NOTHING compares to it.
You know, I had never seen your oldest before. That was cool.
Post a Comment