Ok...I never talk bad about Clemson but I am very mad at the dumb dumb person who put the old Collegiate Club t-shirt in the #1 position!!!! It beat Peter's design and the other design...so Peter came in 2nd ...not bad at all...actually pretty fantastic and now I can have his design printed for our family and friends!!!! and he wins autographed football, basketball, and baseball!! I'm still a little aggravated but also very proud of my ARTISTIC son!
Now for some GOOD NEWS!!!!!! ANDREW is coming home for Spring Break!!!! Oh yeah!!! He got a killer deal on a ticket and it's a nonstop Delta flight to Charlotte and nonstop back. (that's twice now the plain old Delta site has beat out all the "low price sites"...it was a last minute deal he got today!) He'll be home very late on the 10th and leave very very early on the 20th so basically he's home from 4/10-4/19 but we are SO EXCITED to see him!!! And he, Pete and Connor get to go to Clemson for the Spring game so it's good timing.
And some more GREAT NEWS...Peter will be installing security systems this summer once again but he doesn't have to go to Seattle this summer...he'll be in either Greensboro, NC or Raleigh, NC WOO HOO!!!!!!



.jpg)




2 comments:
I'm jealous of Peter and Andrew! Andrew because he gets to go home and Peter because he gets to work all summer in NC and make lots of money. But I get Patti in 3 1/2 months so na na na boo boo!
I definitely want a t-shirt with Peter's design...I thought his was the best and so I consider him the winner! Tell Peter we are looking forward to having Sunday dinners with him each week this summer....yeah!!!!! I wish I could get to see Andrew but tell him that we will see him this summer! Love, Jean
Post a Comment