LaNelle is 23!!! I can hardly believe it...the years have flown by...I will never forget the absolute joy I felt as I held her...Dr Cohen was giving her 1st bath (back when doctors did that!) and looked up to see if perhaps a grandma or two was at the window...he saw about 30 people and stood in shock and then looked at LaNelle and held her up and said, "Who is this kid, anyway?" Her Daddy replied; "She's my princess." and that was the start...we love you and wish we could be with you today...Happy Happy Birthday Princess Sassyfrass LaNelle...
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Happy Happy Birthday Princess Dear...
Posted by Libbi at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















6 comments:
I loved most of those pictures haha...I want all of the ones with me and Ninna, LuLu, and all the other cute baby ones. So make sure I remember to get copies next time I come to SC, which is who knows when! Anyway thanks for the birthday blog eventhough you were really tired and needed to go to sleep. love you!
What a cute baby! happy birthday lanelle.
I loved looking back at all those pictures. LaNelle was the prettiest baby and I used to love her bald head up until she was two...now look at her gorgeous hair...! Happy Birthday LaNelle! Love, Jean
haha, I LOVE those pictures! They're precious!!!
Wow, where do the years go. I can remember Lanelle doing most of those things. Grandma said it would pass by fast and she was so right. I am so glad for pictures. It brings the memory back and it's just a feel good moment. I have some great cousin pictures. Maybe I will do a blog about cousins soon.
all i have to say is there better be that many pics of me on your blog a week from monday! haha!!
Post a Comment