

Patti looked gorgeous for senior prom. I have ALWAYS admired Patti for being true to herself and having such great self esteem. She went to Church prom last year with her friend, Jordan and is going this year with her friend Drew. But, she wanted to go to senior prom with her friends from school...but she also didn't want to lower her standards and go with just anyone so she chose to go with her girlfriends as a group instead of with a date...and she had a BLAST. Patti...you ROCK!! She has tons more pics with her gorgeous friends...check out her blog...we loved her updo! Isn't she a doll?









9 comments:
Patti looks beautiful and I love the dress. I am so glad she isn't afraid to be herself and go and have a good time. I am happy that she had such a grand time. Love, Jean
Thanks momma and Aunt Jean!
of course she's a doll what kind of question is that!!!!
Patti is the prettiest one and I love the modest pink ( my favorite color) dress! She sets such a good example for her friends.
Love Kim
What a gorgeous dress! Patti looks fantastic! ~~Mikelene
That is such a FUN looking dress! It reminds me of the chiquita banana lady, but not in a fruity way!
And I love that it is modest...I'll have to show Carolyn (she's finally in agreement that she wants to be modest and there aren't many modest princess/prom dresses you see on people)!
I loved the fact that you looked the best out of everyone and you had the only modest dress...goes to show you that you CAN be modest and beautiful at the same time! Love, Aunt Jean
haha! thanks everyone! i had fun but i want to make a correction to my mom's blog. i did not go to church prom with drew. i was suppose to but we ended up not going.
Hello... GORGEOUS!! She's even prettier in her dress than those other immodest girls! I haven't even read the post yet, but as soon as I saw the pictures I had to tell you she was beautiful!!
Post a Comment