Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A word from LaNelle in the Mexican Riviera

LaNelle had planned to update her blog from the cruise but since she has internet access but it is EXPENSIVE; my guess is she'll wait till she gets home but she did email me. I am pasting it here...it is SOOOOO LaNelle...the princess we love! Please join us in praying that her baby wishes will be realized. She tries not to get her hopes up but it is impossible and every month brings fresh grief...let's pray that will end soon...anyway...here's LaNelle...

Ok, Internet access is not free; it is 75 cents a minute so I have to be super fast. But I am on the cruise and doing great. It is a blast and we should for sure do this with our family. I was pretty seasick the first two days. I didn't throw up but I could hardly walk straight. I doubled my dose of motion sickness medicine and I've been fine. Even the sea sickness hasn't stopped me from eating. I have eaten so MUCH! It's like a 5 star restaurant all the time as much as you want 24 hours a day. I decided that as long as I am under my goal weight by the end of May when I have to weigh in then I'm not going to worry about it. Everyone thinks I'm gorgeous...all the little old ladies stare when I walk by and I can hear them saying how pretty I am haha. I have taken lots of pictures and can't wait to show them off. I'm already getting super tan! We make it to our first port tomorrow. So that will be a lot of fun. I am probably going to get online on Thursday to check my grades and will e-mail you then. But don't worry if you don't hear from me. They don't accept cash for internet use so every time I get on it charges it to Craig and Nancy’s card so I'm trying to be conservative. Well I love ya'll and wish you could be here! Tell everyone hello for me and that I SO wish they were here with me. I'm enjoying the time with Michael and Eric; they really needed time with me and Steven. Well stay safe and keep our baby hopes in your prayers, I'm having some symptoms, but they are probably a mind thing! Love you all!
Your Princess Cruise Princess!

3 comments:

The Gould Family said...

Glad you posted this, I have been checking her blog looking for cruise pictures! Glad she's having fun!
Her baby hopes are always in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be! I hope this is the month!! ;0)

Jean said...

It sounds like they are having a great time. I am glad she is getting to relax and I know that one day she will have that precious baby...must be special since he/she is waiting so long to make his appearance. I will look forward to her pictures. Love, Jean

Anonymous said...

that's SO LaNelle!! I hate how easily she gets dark, I'm so jealous!