Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

More from LaLa and DISNEY PRINCESS ON ICE!!!!




Ok LaNelle wrote me again (yeah!!!) and I'll post it here but first...I am soooo mad that my camera is missing because we had a BLAST tonight at Disney on Ice...princess version. It was a girls' night out and Patti, Sarah Beth and I went. We were close to the ice but back near the stage but it didn't matter to SB...she wore her Aurora (sleeping beauty) costume and she and Patti sang all through it! My favorite memory will be the two of them singing and waltzing all the way down the outer corridor on the way to the door...they didn't care who saw and I was in tears watching my youngest two daughters and knowing Patti would be leaving soon...it was a magical moment...we missed our other Princess but she was busy in Mazatlan...




Mom,
Hi! Thanks for your e-mail! We are still having a blast. I am not really sick anymore (except for after dinner because I eat so much that I feel like I can bust and my body is not used to sugar!) I think I've gained at least two pounds. Probably more. It's just so hard not to eat the food because it is so dang good. We went parasailing yesterday in Mazatlan. I loved that city. I cried when our driver took us by where the poor people live. It made me so thankful for what I have. I will post about it for sure. I feel 100% different about Mexicans now. Most of the ones in Mazatlan have college degrees and are still having to drive taxis and wait tables because the mininum wage for 8 hours of work is $5...yes $5 for a WHOLE DAYS worth of work. You have an amazing job if you make $25 a day. I can't imagine living like that.
We bought the twins souiveners, but didn't have enough cash to buy anything else. Stupid me forgets that not everywhere in the world takes a visa card! We went repelling and ziplining today. It was amazing and we paid way too much for pictures but they wouldn't let you take a camera and they took pictures for you and they were so cool that I had to buy them. I just couldn't help it! And they came on a CD so I can upload them and print off as many as I want yea! Tell Lauren that she is in my prayers. And Jean too. I am sorry that Andrew has been sick, but still jealous that he got to be with ya'll for a whole week. We are off to the pools now. We have tonight and then one more day at sea then we are done. I will miss the relaxation but be happy to eat veggetables that don't have a pound of butter on them. (I know wierd to hear me say that but its true) We have got to do a family cruise. Seriously, we have to...save your money it is SOOOOOOO worth every single penny. Oh, did I tell you I got all A's and B's on my grades for the last semester. A 3.4 yea baby! And i thought I was gonna fail! Four more classes and I'm DONE!!!! YEA!!! Love you all, talk to you soon!
Your Princess cruise princess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad y'all had a good time at Princesses on Ice - we did too (see blog)

kim e said...

I know that was a fun girls night. I think I will have to remember to take all my little princesses to Disney on ice one day! Sounds like Lanelle is having a wonderful wonderful time. I can't wait to see her photos.
Love ya,
Kim