Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

SOCCER FUN!!!!




Note Connor's tiger face (Sarah Beth has a princess face but you can't see it)...we had dinner at Chic-fil-a before the game and "Sarah Dippity" was there doing face painting. Sarah Beth was an awesome goalie and no one scored on her so the next game she played goalie both periods (or quarters or halves or whatever they are called!) Connor became fierce during the season and became proficient at stealing the ball with his feet and head bumping and chest bumping or whatever you call it. (Can you tell I'm not too up on soccer lingo?) But, I loved watching them have fun! Their team was pretty lousy because everyone was a beginner but I enjoyed watching them progress...Some of my most favorite memories are of watching my kids play sports..or dance..or act...

4 comments:

Jean said...

Looks like the kids had a fun season. I'm glad they get to play! They are cuties.

Pamelia said...

The kids do look like they are having fun!!! I also love to watch my children in ALL of their activites.

Anonymous said...

how cute!!

kim e said...

I love the photo in the photo look. I don't know how to do all the cool blog tricks. I need some of you pros to show me the ropes!
They are so cute!